Teen suffers bleed on the brain after being punched during fight
- Credit: Archant
A teenager suffered a fractured skull and bleed on the brain after he was punched in the face during a fight.
The 19-year-old man was found unconscious by police following reports of a fight involving a group of men in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft.
Witnesses are being sought after the teenage man was seriously assaulted about 9.50pm on Saturday, July 18.
Police were alerted to an incident of GBH after trouble flared on Commodore Road in Oulton Broad.
A 19-year-old man had been punched in the face causing him to fall to the ground. He was found unconscious on Commodore Road, between The Commodore public house and the Wolf Inn.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “The man was taken to hospital having sustained a fractured skull and slight bleed on the brain for which he is still receiving medical treatment as a result.”
Witnesses or anyone with any information should call Lowestoft CID, quoting crime reference 37/40706/20 on 101, or email Hayley.Coleman@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
- 1 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 2 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 6 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 7 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 8 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 'We loved our East Anglian holiday so much - we bought the company'