Boys left bruised and bloodied following attack in park
- Credit: Archant
Police are calling on witnesses for information after two teenagers were attacked while playing in a park.
The boys, aged 14 and 15, were playing in the field next to Bungay Medical Centre, on St John's Road in Bungay when they were approached by a group.
At around 5.30pm on July 2, the 15-year-old boy was attacked and left with a bleeding nose and bruising on his face.
A second teenager , aged 14, was also assaulted by the group and was left with bruising and swelling to his left eye and cheek. His phone was also cracked after the assault.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact police quoting crime reference 37/38395/19 for the first incident and 37/38394/19 for the second.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low