Man suffers arm injury after taxi hit and run
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for a taxi driver after a man was hurt in a hit and run incident in north Norfolk.
The pedestrian, a student, suffered an injury to his arm after being hit by a white car in North Walsham.
The incident happened at about 8am on Bacton Road, close to the junction with Crow Road and Hamlet Close on Friday, November 15.
Norfolk Police said: "Officers are keen to trace the driver of a car, believed to be a white taxi, possibly a Toyota, who didn't stop at the scene."
The injury required hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, has information or dashcam footage, should contact PC Matt Pritty at North Walsham Police Station on 101.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 7 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 8 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 9 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub