Men appear in court in connection with death of teenage girl
- Credit: Archant
Six men appeared in court in relation to drugs offences in connection with the death of a teenage girl.
Stephanie Payne, 17, was found unconscious in the early hours of Wednesday, October 4, 2017, in Norwich Road, Wymondham. She was taken to the Norwich and Norfolk University Hospital where she died later that day.
Daniel Dowling, 23, of Abbey Road, Wymondham, appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday, November 8 charged with supplying the class A drug ecstasy to Frankie Puricelli.
Charlie Hornagold, 22, of Watton Road, Barford, was charged with supplying ecstasy to Dowling.
Puricelli, 25, of Abbey Road, Wymondham, Dowling, and Jordan Nicholson, 21, of Kishorn Way, Attleborough, were accused of supplying ecstasy to Miss Payne.
You may also want to watch:
Jack Larter, 26, of Cromwell Close, Hethersett, was charged with allowing his property in Bridewell, Wymondham, to be used in the supply of ecstasy.
Ryan Puricelli, 22, of Abbey Road, Wymondham, was charged with supplying cocaine, cannabis and ecstasy.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit
Hornagold and Larter both pleaded guilty to the offences with the remaining men entered no pleas.
The cases are to be sent to Norwich Crown Court on December 6.