Investigation continues into stabbing outside Norwich home
- Credit: Dan Grimmer
Police are continuing to investigate a stabbing outside a home in Norwich.
Officers were called just after 9pm on Saturday to a house in Chambers Road in the Mile Cross area.
The incident saw a lengthy cordon put in place in the area while the police investigated, with neighbours witnessing officers searching through nearby bushes with torches.
A man, in his 20s, was taken to hospital, where his condition was described as stable.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said the victim remains in hospital.
The spokesman added that no arrests have yet been made but enquiries were "ongoing".
The sealed remained in place until 2.22pm on Sunday, with police cars and forensic vans both seen at the scene.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia