Man caused ‘bodily harm by furious driving’
- Credit: Archant
A man is to be sentenced after admitting a charge of causing bodily harm by wanton or furious driving.
Adam Royle, 37, of School Lane, Sprowston, was charged with the offence, which happened on July 13 last year.
Royle appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday (June 25) when he admitted the offence.
Judge Anthony Bate adjourned sentence until August 6.
Royle, who was represented by Andrew Thompson, was granted bail until the next hearing,
You may also want to watch:
• Also appearing before the court on Thursday (June 25) was Bradley Saffer, 36, who admitted doing an act intending to pervert the course of justice between October and December last year.
Judge Bate adjourned sentence for Saffer, who also faces two offences of harassment which relate to breaching a restraining order, until June 29.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 6 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 9 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 10 'Forgotten' pub to go under hammer after fails to sell