Man caused ‘bodily harm by furious driving’
- Credit: Archant
A man is to be sentenced after admitting a charge of causing bodily harm by wanton or furious driving.
Adam Royle, 37, of School Lane, Sprowston, was charged with the offence, which happened on July 13 last year.
Royle appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday (June 25) when he admitted the offence.
Judge Anthony Bate adjourned sentence until August 6.
Royle, who was represented by Andrew Thompson, was granted bail until the next hearing,
You may also want to watch:
• Also appearing before the court on Thursday (June 25) was Bradley Saffer, 36, who admitted doing an act intending to pervert the course of justice between October and December last year.
Judge Bate adjourned sentence for Saffer, who also faces two offences of harassment which relate to breaching a restraining order, until June 29.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 7 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 10 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000