Cars and fences targeted by vandals spraying yellow paint
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Police are issuing an appeal after cars and fences were deliberately targeted with spray paint in Corton, near Lowestoft.
The offenders sprayed yellow paint on a parked car and a nearby fence in Churchill Close, on Tuesday, September 29 between 5.30 and 5.45pm.
Inspector Mark Jackson, of Suffolk Police, said: “We would ask anyone who heard or saw anything suspicious in the area at the time of this offence to come forward.
“We would encourage people to report criminal damage to us via 101 or our online form so that we can investigate.
“If you have any CCTV or dashcam footage of this area around the time of the offence that might assist our investigation then please contact us.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about this incident or who saw anything suspicious at the time is asked to contact the Police quoting reference number 37/56848/20.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market