Man who made indecent image of child given a suspended jail sentence
- Credit: Archant
A 45-year-old man who was convicted of making an indecent image of a child has been given a year's suspended prison sentence.
Simon Woodhouse, of no fixed address, appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, September 5.
Woodhouse was convicted of three counts of breaking a sexual harm prevention order in addition to one count of making a indecent image of a child.
A second, separate, count of making indecent image of a child remained on file.
He was given a 12 month prison sentence suspended for 18 months.
You may also want to watch:
He must also carry out 150 hours of unpaid work, 35 hours of rehabilitation activity, and attend a programme for sex offenders.
Woodhouse was also given an indefinite sexual harm prevention order.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
The court also ordered the forfeiture and destruction of the devices he was viewing and making the images on.