Pick-up truck stolen from home
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A silver Mitsubishi L200 pick-up has been stolen from a property in north Norfolk
Police are appealing for information following the theft of the vehicle from Burley Road, Sloley.
The car, with the registration number, SM09 LOG, was stolen sometime between 6.45pm-7.15pm on Monday, December 2.
Norfolk Police have said they believe the pick-up was last seen just after 7pm, being driven at speed under the bridge out of Sloley, in the direction of North Walsham.
Anyone who may have seen either vehicle, or anyone with information should contact PC Aimee-Jayne Wardle at North Walsham Police Station on 101, quoting crime number 36/84377/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time