Man sought after telescope and hedge trimmer theft
- Credit: Archant
A telescope in a briefcase and a Spear and Jackson pole hedge trimmer were stolen after a shed was broken into.
Norfolk Police has released an image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the crime, which happened in Shorncliffe Avenue in Mile Cross, Norwich between 3.50pm and 4.05pm on Thursday, June 18.
The items were valued at around £140 and the shed door and padlock were badly damaged.
A 24-year-old woman was arrested in Sheringham on Wednesday, June 24 on suspicion of burglary following the incident and was interviewed by police at Aylsham Police Investigation Centre. She has since been released under investigation and enquiries are ongoing.
The man police are looking for was described as wearing a two-tone blue jacket at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Hannah Willis on 1010 quoting crime reference 36/40008/20 with any information.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction