Inquiries continue after 15-year-old is arrested for drugs offence
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was arrested by a specialised drugs squad on suspicion of possession with intent to supply.
The teenager was arrested by officers in Kirkley, Lowestoft on Tuesday, March 3.
A police spokesman said: "Officers from the East Scorpion Team had cause to stop and search a teenage boy in Windsor Road, Kirkley on Tuesday, March 3.
"A 15-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply.
"He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre where he was questioned and released under investigation pending further enquiries."
You may also want to watch:
Following his arrest, the Scorpion East branch of the team Tweeted: "Thinking of setting up a #countyline in #Lowestoft... Don't bother!
"#EastScorpion will take your money, phones and drugs off you, for free
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 5 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 6 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk
"Just like this afternoon..
Since its formation, the Scorpion branch has prioritised a mass crackdown on drugs trafficking as it works to combat child sex offences and deny criminals use of the roads.