Scooter stolen from 13-year-old boy at knifepoint
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A 13-year-old boy had his scooter stolen after being threatened at knifepoint in Thetford.
The incident happened on Thursday (October 22) afternoon when the victim was riding the electric scooter on Joe Blunt’s Lane, a footpath linking Croxton Road and Norwich Road.
At about 4.55pm, he was approached by a man armed with a knife who stole the scooter before heading towards Croxton Road.
The victim was not injured and the scooter was later found abandoned in an alleyway off Croxton Road.
Police investigating the robbery are keen to hear from witnesses and anyone with information concerning the suspect involved.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with relevant information should contact Detective Constable Mark Tate at Thetford CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/74732/20.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries