Samsung Galaxy tablet stolen after van is broken into overnight
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being urged not to leave any valuables in their vehicles after a van was broken into and a Samsung Galaxy tablet was stolen.
Witnesses are being sought after the theft happened overnight in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking information after the van parked on Harris Avenue was broken into at sometime between 6.30pm on Tuesday, February 4 and 7.25am on Wednesday, February 5.
A police spokesman said: "A Samsung Galaxy tablet was stolen from inside.
"Can you help?"
You may also want to watch:
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police quoting crime reference 37/7486/20 via 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111.
The police spokesman added: "Officers continue to remind motorists not to leave belongings in vehicles and to ensure your vehicle is locked and secure." Security advice can be found online via www.suffolk.police.uk
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea