Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- Credit: Google
A driver sped off from the scene of a crash – but not before he got out to shout and swear at the man in the car he hit.
It happened at around 11.05pm on Saturday, June 5.
The victim, a man, was driving a Toyota Yaris along Oulton Street in Lowestoft when his car was hit from behind.
The driver of the second car, believed to be a black Volkswagen Golf or Polo, got out to shout and swear at the victim.
They then got back in their car and drove away at speed, without leaving any insurance details.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed they then turned into Union Lane.
Officers would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or the manner of driving of both vehicles.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
Any witnesses, or anyone driving along the road immediately prior to and shortly after the collision with a dash-cam should contact the Safer Neighbourhood Team at Lowestoft Police Station, quoting crime reference: 37/29948/21
Call 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.