Courier hid heroin and cocaine from police in his bottom, court hears
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who hid packages containing heroin and crack cocaine in his bottom has been jailed for 30 months.
Police stopped a car on the Thickthorn roundabout at the junction of the A11 and A47 and arrested Richard Brown, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
He was found to have £850 cash in a shoulder bag and during a search at the police station he was found to have 1.63g of heroin and 0.62g of crack cocaine between the cheeks of his bottom, said Lori Tucker, prosecuting.
He later passed packages containing 13.82g of crack cocaine and 4.08g of heroin.
Brown, 33, of Corncutters Close, Norwich, admitted possession of crack cocaine and heroin with intent to supply in May last year.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard that the total street value of the drugs was around £900 and that Brown accepted he had been acting as a courier for the larger quantities of the drugs and the smaller quantities had been his payment.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low