Inquest latest on teen who died after street fight
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Another review has taken place into the death of a teenager who died after a street fight.
Reece Hornibrook, 17, from London Road in King's Lynn, died on July 9 at the town's Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The Peterborough-born student suffered the head injuries in a fight on Saddlebow Road, in Lynn, at 3.30am on July 7.
The medical cause of death has previously been given as severe head injury.
An inquest review at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich was opened on Wednesday, December 11.
You may also want to watch:
Area coroner Yvonne Blake said the review was adjourned while criminal proceedings take place.
Liam Russell, 31, of Metcalf Avenue, Lynn, has been charged with manslaughter, which he has denied, and is due to stand trial at Norwich Crown Court on March 2.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
He was initially charged with assault causing grievous bodily harm following Mr Hornibrook's death.
A pre-inquest review hearing will take place on April 2 next year.