Man pulls knife during argument in the street
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating reports a man brandished a knife during an argument in a residential street.
At around 4pm police were called to Raglan Street in Lowestoft.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: 'Police received a call of a disturbance on Raglan Street between two or three males yesterday afternoon just after 4pm which quickly dispersed.
'There was a report that a weapon may have been carried. Officers were immediately called to the scene and identified two potential suspects who were searched.
'No weapons were located and police enquiries continue.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has knowledge of the incident is asked to contact Lowestoft police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/7191/19.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 9 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers