Racist and sexual comments sprayed at skate park
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Graffiti containing racist and sexual comments was found sprayed at a mid Suffolk skate park.
The offensive wording was discovered at the skate park off Magdalen Street in Eye, near Diss.
It is believed to have been sprayed at some point between 7.30pm on Friday, April 2, and 7am on Saturday, April 3.
Inspector Mark Jackson, of Suffolk Constabulary, said: ‘’Graffiti like this will not be tolerated in our communities and we will continue to carry out high-visibility patrols in the area.
"Enquiries are continuing into the circumstances and I would urge anybody with any information to contact police.”
Police are appealing for witnesses to the criminal damage and urging anybody with relevant information to contact Eye Safer Neighbourhood Team by emailing Neil.Langworthy@suffolk.pnn.police.uk or calling 101, quoting reference 16577/21.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by using its online form or calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 2 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 3 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 4 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 7 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 8 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 9 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months