Probe into double stabbing near Norwich rail station is still open
- Credit: Archant
Police have said an investigation into a double stabbing near to Norwich railway remains open with inquiries ongoing.
Six police vehicles were called to Riverside Road, at the junction with Thorpe Road, along with the ambulance service after two men were stabbed at just after 3.20pm on Wednesday, November 14 last year.
The men were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment for non-life threatening injuries.
Witnesses described their shock after the streets were left splattered with blood following the attack.
A 16-year-old girl and 18-year-old man from the Norwich area were arrested in connection with the incident, which is believed to have started in Hollywood Bowl on Riverside, but were later released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said the investigation remains open with inquiries ongoing.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue