Police ‘superdog’ praised for helping woman to find her car keys
- Credit: Archant
A police “superdog” has been praised by a distressed member of the public after helping to find her keys which had been lost on a rural walk.
The woman had been taking her dog for a walk across fields when she realised she had lost her car keys.
The distressed woman was helped by police dog Harry who found the lost key after a short search.
The woman has messaged officers following incident to pass on her thanks.
She said: “I can’t believe Harry found my key. He is the best good boy ever.”
You may also want to watch:
She added that she does not know what she would done without the assistance of Harry and PC Dave Carter.
Great Yarmouth Police publicised the happy ending on Twitter on Friday, May 22 by retweeting a message from NS Police Dogs.
- 1 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
Officers tweeted: “A happy vehicle owner and some impromptu training #Happytohelp the nose knows #53”