Hunt continues following thefts of luxury toilets
- Credit: Archant
Information is being sought after 15 brand new Portaloo toilets, along with machinery and trailers, were stolen from an industrial estate.
Police inquiries are continuing, with witnesses still being sought after the luxury toilets and a large amount of machinery and trailers for vehicles were stolen.
The thefts from a unit at Pinbush Road on the South Lowestoft Industrial Estate happened at some point between 4pm on Thursday, November 28, and 7am on Friday, November 29.
Among the items stolen were 15 Portaloo toilets, "all brand new", according to police, and a brand new trailer that transported the Portaloos.
Police said that a Kensington event luxury toilets unit and a yellow/beige Groundhog unit were also stolen along with a black Groundhog unit that was later recovered but was damaged with no key.
A police spokesman said: "Enquiries are ongoing."
You may also want to watch:
Information to Halesworth police, quoting crime number 37/72218/19, on 101.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146