Hunt continues following thefts of luxury toilets
- Credit: Archant
Information is being sought after 15 brand new Portaloo toilets, along with machinery and trailers, were stolen from an industrial estate.
Police inquiries are continuing, with witnesses still being sought after the luxury toilets and a large amount of machinery and trailers for vehicles were stolen.
The thefts from a unit at Pinbush Road on the South Lowestoft Industrial Estate happened at some point between 4pm on Thursday, November 28, and 7am on Friday, November 29.
Among the items stolen were 15 Portaloo toilets, "all brand new", according to police, and a brand new trailer that transported the Portaloos.
Police said that a Kensington event luxury toilets unit and a yellow/beige Groundhog unit were also stolen along with a black Groundhog unit that was later recovered but was damaged with no key.
A police spokesman said: "Enquiries are ongoing."
You may also want to watch:
Information to Halesworth police, quoting crime number 37/72218/19, on 101.
- 1 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 7 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 8 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 9 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom