Police use drone in operation to find missing man
- Credit: Archant
A police operation saw a drone deployed as part of a search for a missing man in King’s Lynn.
The man, aged in his 40s, was reported to be missing on Monday, August 17.
Officers began carrying out enquiries into his disappearance in the Gaywood Road area at about 10.30pm.
Specialist officers could be seen using a drone to help with the search from the air in the area around Oak Circle, a junction linking Thoresby Avenue, Bishop Road and Thurlin Road.
On Tuesday afternoon a police spokesman said the man had been located.
You may also want to watch:
They added: “Officers attended Gaywood Road in King’s Lynn at approximately 10.30pm last night following reports of a missing person.
“Officers were conducting routine enquiries in the area, which included assistance from the police drone.”
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed