Suspect in Norwich cemetery sex assault has not yet been found
- Credit: Archant
Police are still trying to trace a suspect believed to have been involved in a sex assault in a Norwich cemetery,
An area of Earlham Cemetery was taped off following reports a woman in her 20s had been sexually assaulted at about 6am on Sunday, November 4 2018.
Police have since identified a suspect who is believed to be living abroad and are trying to trace the man.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the suspect was still outstanding.
A police spokesman said they were still investigating the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the Earlham Cemetery sexual assault should call Norfolk Police on 101.
Alternatively people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 10 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week