Police still trying to trace suspect following Norwich sex assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are still trying to trace a suspect following a sex assault in a Norwich cemetery which happened almost a year ago.
An area of Earlham Cemetery was taped off following reports a woman in her 20s had been sexually assaulted at about 6am on Sunday, November 4 last year.
The Dereham Road entrance to the graveyard was cordoned off while officers carried out their investigations.
Police have revealed a "suspect has been identified and enquiries are ongoing to trace the man who is believed to be living abroad".
A spokesman said that enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the Earlham Cemetery sexual assault should call Norfolk Police on 101.
Alternatively people who want to remain anonymous should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'