Police still trying to trace two men in a van after sexual assault in city
- Credit: Google
Police are trying to trace two men in a van who stopped and spoke to a woman after she was sexually assaulted in Norwich.
A woman, aged in her 20s, was with a man in Queen’s Road, near to the Marsh building, when he sexually assaulted her.
The incident happened between 12am and 12.45am on Monday, October 12 October 2020.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who might have witnessed the incident or who might have information about it, including two men in a white van who are believed to have stopped and spoken to the victim.
A man, aged in his 20s and from the Norwich area, has been arrested in connection with the incident and released on police bail.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Laurence Oakes at Norwich CID on 101 quoting reference number 36/71831/30.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary