Police seize car of speeding motorist in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A motorist has been caught speeding in King's Lynn.
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (RAPT) stopped the vehicle travelling at 59mph in a 40mph zozne in the town.
Following the stop it emerged the driver had no licence and so the vehicle was seized.
News of the stop was shared on social media.
Officers tweeted: '#RCRTWest stopped this vehicle travelling at 59mph in a 40 limit in #KingsLynn. It then transpired the driver had no licence so the vehicle was seized. #NoInsurance #Fatal4 #SlowDown #PC880 #PC1383'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 6 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 9 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk