Car seized by police in Norwich after driver was found not to be insured
- Credit: Archant
A car has been seized by police in Norwich after the driver was not insured to drive it.
Officers had been on patrol in the city when they seized a car they came across in Barker Street.
Norwich Police have warned others after posting about the seizure on social media.
They tweeted: "PC Quinn and PC Robbins have seized a car on Barker St in Norwich because the driver was not insured to drive it! I don't think the owner, a relative of the driver is going to be very happy when they find out. #PC1184 #PC566 #NNSNT".
Meanwhile police are appealing for the owner of a blue bag, found on the Haymarket in Norwich yesterday (Wednesday, December 18) to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who thinks the bag belongs to them should give police a call on 01603 276612 and tell officers what is inside the bag.
The reference for that incident is NC190031967 #PC1675 #PC55.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 10 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man