Police seize 68 cannabis plants from Norfolk home
- Credit: Archant
Police have discovered and seized almost 70 cannabis plants from an address in west Norfolk.
Breckland police along with officers from Thetford, Attleborough and operation moonshot, seized a total of 68 cannabis plants from a property on Castle Acre Road in Swaffham.
Police executed two warrants at the shortly before 8.30am on Tuesday, May 5.
Along with the class B drugs, A quad bike, caravan and trailer, which are believed to have been stolen, were also seized.
Police have said no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting incident number 49 of May 5, 2020. The class B
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues