Police seize £14,000 worth of Class A drugs and a machete from a car in Cringleford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Three men have been arrested after police seized £14,000 worth of Class A drugs and machete from a car on the A11.
Officers stopped the Toyota Prius in Cringleford at around 1.40pm on Monday, November 12.
Upon searching the car, officers discovered around 700 wraps of Class A drugs with an estimated street value of £14,000.
They also uncovered a machete.
A 19-year-old man and a 20-year-old man from Bedfordshire as well as a 38-year-old man from London, were all arrested in connection with drug supply offences.
You may also want to watch:
The 20-year-old was also been arrested on suspicion of being in possession of an offensive weapon.
All three men remain in police custody at this time and enquiries are on-going.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns