Police hunt continues for man after assault
- Credit: Archant
The search for a man is continuing after an assault was reported in mid Norfolk.
Officers from Norfolk police were called at 10.50am on Saturday, December 7, to the Lenwade area, just outside of Norwich.
At least five police units were in attendance but the man has still not been found.
Residents in the village described seeing police dogs and a drone assisting in the search, which at one stage took place along the riverbank.
One on-looker, who did not want to be named, said they had felt "scared" but had been reassured by an officer at the time.
You may also want to watch:
A scaled-down search is continuing.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences