Gorleston homes targeted by vandals overnight
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for vandals who targeted homes in Gorleston overnight.
Homes on Woodfarm Lane in Gorleston were targeted, with police treating the incidents as criminal damage.
The first incident is believed to have occurred between 6pm on Wednesday December 5 and 7am on Thursday December 6, with suspects damaging fencing.
Following this, large metal gates were bent and cracked, and a concrete post was also damaged, at some point between 7pm on Thursday December 6 and 7am this morning (Friday December 7).
Officers believe the two incidents are linked and are searching for witnesses to assist their investigations. They are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen suspicious activity or behaviour in the area between those dates.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the damage is urged to call PC Adam Hovells at Gorleston Police Station on 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk