Motorists urged to ‘check dash cam’ following vandalism
- Credit: Archant
Vandals are being sought by police after a CCTV camera on the A1095 was damaged.
Halesworth Police are appealing for witnesses after the cabinet at the base of the CCTV camera on Mights Bridge, in Southwold was damaged.
The incident took place between 11am on September 4 and 1.25pm on September 10.
In a post to Facebook, Halesworth Police said: "If you were driving over the bridge in either direction, please could we ask that you check your dashcam footage for anybody loitering by the grey, metal cabinet."
Anyone who has footage during that time, or has information on the crime are urged to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101 quoting crime reference number 37/54803/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 5 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 9 The Norfolk waterway that is too rude for Facebook
- 10 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults