Quad bike and farm machinery stolen from coastal farm
- Credit: IAN BURT
Thieves have stolen a quad bike and machinery from a farm.
At some point between 4pm on Monday, April 1 and 6am the following day, thieves entered a barn in Rushmere, near Lowestoft, and stole various pieces of farm machinery.
The thieves are believed to have cut the padlock off a gate and entered the farm.
Several barns were ransacked and a Karcher hot pressure washer, 20-litre diesel can, air compressor, two angle grinders as well as various hand tools were taken.
A red Suzuki Eiger Quadrunner quad bike and a Stiga ride-on lawn mower were also stolen from the property, but the lawn mower was left damaged on the roadside close to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for information and have urged witnesses to contact PC Samantha Plummer on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting crime reference 37/19179/19.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their website.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk