Police search for missing teenager with links to Norfolk
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A teenager with links to Norwich and Great Yarmouth has gone missing.
Police are appealing for help to find 16-year-old Ayonda Gasela who was last seen leaving her home address in Red Lodge, near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, at 6.30am on Friday, February 1 to go to school but failed to return home.
She is described as a black female, 5ft 3in tall, with shoulder length black curly hair.
She was wearing a school uniform of black trousers, white shirt, green jumper and a black bomber style jacket that went down to her knees.
Miss Gasela is known to have links to London, Norwich and Great Yarmouth and may have travelled via train.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are concerned for her welfare and are asking anyone who may have information to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 381 1/2/19.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault