Appeal to trace man who spat in woman’s face
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist who spat in a woman's face and smashed a car's windscreen is being sought by police.
A man was cycling on the Pier approach in Lowestoft at around 5.30pm on July 25 when he smashed a windscreen of a Toyota Aygo.
The cyclist then spat in the face of a woman, aged in her 40s, who was a passenger in the car at the time.
Officers are keen to speak to the man pictured in connection to the assault.
Anyone who recognises the man in the pictures are urged to contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/44061/19 and 37/44062/19 on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Christian.MEEN@suffolk.pnn.police.uk or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead