Two cars wrecked in hit and run on residential street
- Credit: Colin Lang
Police are searching for a driver involved in a suspected hit and run in Norwich.
A parked Nissan Juke sustained significant damage in the incident in Borrowdale Drive on Saturday night.
The other car involved in the crash was also badly damaged.
READ MORE: Couple's shock and anger after hit-and-run
Norfolk Police were called to the scene, on the corner of Fallowfield Close, shortly before midnight along with fire crews from Sprowston and Carrow who helped to make the area safe.
A police spokesman said it had been a single-vehicle collision and that the car had also hit a fence and a wall.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are on-going to locate the driver.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?