Police release images of jewellery taken in Holt burglaries
- Credit: submitted
Police officers have released pictures of jewellery items which have been taken in a spate of burglaries in Holt.
There were three incidents reported on Peacock Lane in Holt between Friday, May 6 and Thursday, May 12, where a substantial amount of jewellery was taken.
Officers from Great Yarmouth Criminal Investigation Department have linked the burglaries and are appealing for witnesses
Items taken include a silver jewellery box with tortoiseshell engraved lid, an X shaped silver bar brooch with five Blue John Stones, two bicycle shaped brooches, a poppy link cuff, a black and golden yellow MountBlac pen, an antique ladies 18 carat gold carved half hoop set with five diamonds, a diamond pendant, a yellow gold link bracelet, a half hoop diamond ring and a double square shank ring set with five diamonds.
Anyone with information can contact DC Kevin Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 4 Local pub splashes back into action
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 7 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 8 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town