Police release images of jewellery taken in Holt burglaries
- Credit: submitted
Police officers have released pictures of jewellery items which have been taken in a spate of burglaries in Holt.
There were three incidents reported on Peacock Lane in Holt between Friday, May 6 and Thursday, May 12, where a substantial amount of jewellery was taken.
Officers from Great Yarmouth Criminal Investigation Department have linked the burglaries and are appealing for witnesses
Items taken include a silver jewellery box with tortoiseshell engraved lid, an X shaped silver bar brooch with five Blue John Stones, two bicycle shaped brooches, a poppy link cuff, a black and golden yellow MountBlac pen, an antique ladies 18 carat gold carved half hoop set with five diamonds, a diamond pendant, a yellow gold link bracelet, a half hoop diamond ring and a double square shank ring set with five diamonds.
Anyone with information can contact DC Kevin Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 2 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 3 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 4 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 'Heartbreaking' - Vandals force landmark church to close after damage spree
- 7 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 8 Hospital worker set for £60,000 payout after raising 'bullying' concerns
- 9 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call