Domestic abuser with Mickey Mouse tattoo escapes from Norwich Prison
- Credit: Archant
This is the face of a man being hunted by police after he escaped from Norwich Prison.
Daniel Coe, 40, from Bury St Edmunds is serving a sentence for domestic abuse offences, and escaped from the Knox Road prison at about 9.30am on Sunday, December 1.
Coe is white, approximately 5ft 9in with short brown hair, and possibly a beard.
He has a Mickey Mouse tattoo on his right upper arm and a Taz and Daffy Duck tattoo on his left arm and is likely to be wearing grey tracksuit bottoms.
Coe is known to frequent the Stalham, Norwich and Bury St Edmunds areas.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Prison Service said: "We are working closely with Norfolk Police to recapture Daniel Coe who will face further punishment once caught. Absconds from open prison are extremely rare with only one in the four years to March 2019 from HMP Norwich."
Anyone who may have seen Coe should call police on 101.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 9 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 10 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son