Police release CCTV following theft of boots at M&S, Norwich
Police said they would like to speak to this woman (pictured) after a theft in a Norwich city centre department store.
The theft took place at around midday on Friday 3 February at the Marks and Spencer store in Rampant Horse Street.
A woman is believed to have selected a pair of ladies boots, tried them on, and left the store wearing them having made no attempt to pay.
The woman was believed to have been with another female and may have had a pushchair.
The boots were black and worth around �95.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact PC Michael Pearce at Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 9 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers