Moped rider jumps light to evade police during A146 chase
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A moped rider jumped a red light to evade police during a chase on the A146, near Norwich.
Police attempted to stop the rider on the Norwich-bound carriageway of the A146, between Bungay Road and Martineau Lane, at about 3.15pm on Sunday, June 9.
The rider, who was wearing a black tracksuit and on a black moped, did not stop.
Police gave chase along the A146 but were forced to abort the pursuit due to safety reasons.
A Norfolk police spokesperson said the rider is believed to have jumped the red traffic lights on the slip road of the A146/A47 before heading in the direction of the city.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the pursuit and has information or dash camera footage.
-Anyone with information should contact PC Ben Pitman at Norfolk Police on 101. Alternatively, they can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 8 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 9 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City