Three people arrested in Norwich in connection with drugs offences
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested in connection with drugs offences in Norwich.
Officers arrested three people in the King Street area of Norwich at about 2.30pm on Thursday, April 30 on suspicion of drug supply offences.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said all three – a man in his 20s and from the London area, a man in his 40s and from the Norwich area and a woman in her 30s and from the Norwich area – have all been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Norwich Police earlier took to social media to publicise the arrests.
Norwich Police tweeted: “Some joint working between #NESNT, Norwich CID and Norwich Intelligence Unit this evening resulted in three arrested for drugs offences from the Riverside area. More drugs, cash and phones taken from #CountyLines operating in #Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Please continue to #TellUsWhatYouKnow.”
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town