Police investigating fight during Christmas lights switch-on
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Police are investigating after a fight broke out during a Christmas lights switch-on in a mid-Norfolk town.
The Dereham Christmas lights switch-on took place on Sunday evening and police were called to the market place at around 5.15pm following reports that two men were involved in an altercation.
No arrests were made and no one was injured but investigations into the incident are ongoing.
Police also said that the two men knew each other.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or may have any information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 or report via the website www.norfolk.police.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 7 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 8 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast