Investigations into city centre stabbing continue
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police said they are continuing to investigate after a man in his 30s was stabbed yesterday evening.
The incident happened around 6.20pm on Thursday, December 13, in the St Augustines Gate area of Norwich.
The victim, a man in his 30s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and has since been discharged.
A second man was taken to hospital after falling ill, but is not believed to be a victim of crime.
A cordon was put in place on Aylsham Road while initial enquiries were carried out, but has since been lifted.
You may also want to watch:
A 27-year-old woman, who did not want to be named, said officers had also stopped a bus at the scene.
Norfolk Police said: 'Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses or anyone who has information regarding the incident. They're asked to contact DC Mike Blowers and/or DC Chris Edwards at Norwich CID on 101.'
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 10 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands