Police quiz financial adviser over alleged fraud
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a fraud allegation at a financial advice firm.
The alleged fraud at Sophex Ltd, which trades as Lifetime Financial Solutions, was first reported to Suffolk police in November 2018 and the investigation is still ongoing.
The company has offices in Nacton, Suffolk and Blofield Heath, Norfolk.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: "We can confirm that a report was received on November 17 2018 regarding an allegation of fraud.
"An individual was interviewed as a voluntary attendee."
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and the person interviewed is understood to be a former employee.
The firm was established in 2005 and its website states the majority of its clients are in East Anglia and the South East.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
The company said it was unable to comment because of the ongoing police investigation.