Police investigate burglaries in Dilham, Attleborough, Ashill and Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a number of burglaries that have happened in Norfolk over the last few days.
Officers are appealing for information following incidents that have happened in Dilham, Attleborough, Ashill and Norwich.
A Honda CRF450RE motorbike was taken when an outbuilding near a property in Honing Road, Dilham, near Stalham, was broken into over the weekend between 10pm on Saturday and 9am on Sunday.
In Attleborough, a safe containing cash was stolen from a property in Edenside Drive sometime between 4pm and 6.30pm on Friday.
Last week a property in Millfield, Ashill, was broken into sometime between 6pm on Monday, November 6, and 10.15am on Tuesday, November 7.
You may also want to watch:
Police have said it is not known at this stage whether anything was taken from the property.
In Norwich, a shed was broken into in Theobald Road sometime between 6pm on Tuesday, November 7 and 11am on Wednesday, November 8, and bags containing clothing and other various items were stolen.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 6 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rate falls below three figures
Anyone with information about any of these incidents should call Norfolk police on 101.
For the Dilham incident ask to speak to PCSO Alex Spinks at North Walsham Police Station, for the Attleborough incident ask for DC Sarah Warner at Thetford CID, for the Ashill incident ask for DC Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID, and for the Norwich incident ask for DC Sam Harris at King's Lynn CID.
Alternatively you can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.