Police hunt dog walker after ramp theft left disabled man housebound
- Credit: Archant
A disabled man has been left housebound after a disability ramp was stolen from outside his Norwich home.
The incident occurred at around 6pm on Friday, June 12, when the ramp was taken from outside a flat in St George’s Street, near Colegate.
Police said the theft had left the victim housebound, and are appealing for help to identify the suspect.
Officers want to speak to a person - pictured - who walks their small white dog in the Colegate area of the city.
Anybody who may have seen anything suspicious in the area around the time or have any information is also asked to contact PC Matt Taylor at Bethel Street police station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/39059/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, they can contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea