Police hunt lorry driver after multi vehicle pile-up on A47
- Credit: James Bass
Police are on the hunt for a lorry driver after he disappeared following a multi vehicle pile-up.
Emergency services were called to the A47 on February 7 at about 6.10pm at Harford Bridges.
The incident involved a lorry and three cars, and happened westbound just after the A140 slip road.
The drivers of a black Ford Fiesta, black Peugeot 207 and grey Citroen C4 remained on the scene when officers arrived.
But the HGV driver had already left the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked and reopened at 7.40pm the same day.
Police are interested in speaking to anyone who may have dash cam footage of the A47 at the time of the collision, anyone who witnessed the collision or who may have any other information to assist the enquiry.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
They should email PC Chris Paton at Norfolk Police on Christopher.Paton@norfolk.pnn.police.uk quoting incident number 374 of Thursday February 7.