Police hunt Bradwell burglars after break-in spree
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for information after five properties were broken into in Bradwell overnight on August 9.
Five garages belonging to properties in St Nicholas Gardens were broken into between the hours of 9pm on August 9 and 5am on August 10.
The stolen items include a fishing boat, outboard motors, fishing equipment, remote control aeroplanes and bicycles.
A wall was also damaged during the incident.
Officers are linking the incidents and want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incidents or has any information concerning them.
You may also want to watch:
Police are also urging residents of the area to remain vigilant and ensure that sheds, garages and outbuildings are locked securely.
Anyone with information should contact PC Vincent Gray at Gorleston Police Station on 101 quoting 36/57838/21 or can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.