Police hunt woman who supplied cocaine after she failed to appear at court
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A woman who failed to turn up to court after pleading guilty to supplying cocaine is being hunted by police.
Angela Davey, 38, is wanted in connection with breaching a court order imposed by magistrates on August 9, 2018 and also for failing to appear at Norwich Crown Court on October 15.
She had pleaded guilty to supplying a class A drug, namely cocaine.
Davey, who is known to change her hairstyle often, has links in Thrapston, in Northamptonshire, and may also have travelled to London.
Anyone who may have seen Angela Davey, or knows of her whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?