Police continuing to investigate report of rape at UEA in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to investigate reports of a rape at the University of East Anglia in Norwich.
An investigation was launched after the woman was attacked near to the UEA lake on December 6 last year.
Police said the woman was attacked between 2am and 2.30am after being approached by a man.
A man in his 20s was arrested in connection with the incident.
He has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
The area was sealed off following the incident while detectives carried out their investigation.
- 1 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 6 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- Anyone with information regarding the incident should contact police on 101.
- Alternatively people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.